O'Malley Biscuit Jointer

Any input on these from the wrech? Just wondering, do most of my biscuit stuff via a slot cutter in the router table but have wanted one of these for some time. Thoughts?

Mike Coonrod

Reply to
Mike Coonrod

I asked this here some time ago and don't remember getting much feedback. However here is what I found out from the people at O'Malleys. Its basically an exact copy of a Dewalt with one exception. Its only about 6 amps where as the Dewalt is................crap I cant remember and I just came in from the shop but it was a significant difference if I recall. I'll check tomorrow for you and let you know what amps the Dewalt is pushing if no one here tells you in the meantime. For the money is seems like a good machine for occasional use.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz