Now here a saw!

That would be handy for trim work, especially if it is for wider style baseboards.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Obviously a replacement blade for the _old_ style Fein MultiTool.

Reply to
Swingman

The funny thing is is that all the barns in the neighborhood I grew up in had saws like this... tractor driven by PTO. All were considered to be obsolete junk and were scrapped (two after the barns burned down). Now that firewood is back in vogue they are popular again!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

----------------------------------------------------- I had an uncle who fitted a 24"-36" blade to the front of his 1938 John Deere tractor to cut up brush.

Never saw it in action.

Just being near the thing gave me the willies.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

... the sad remains of our neighbour's '26 Durante is still sitting in our fenceline - awaiting proper burial .. .. after sawing firewood - and maybe a little lumber during my early childhood .. John T.

hubops

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in news:A8adnVot1LcmddPOnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

I was just about to ask how one powers one of those. Looked like it needs a good bit of power to get it turning. I imagine you're looking at a 20 HP minimum saw. You guys with your 5 HP 220V monsters aren't even close. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper