Not getting group discussion emails

Hi gang:
Anyone not getting a daily digest of emails by you people ? It's probably been that way for a couple of weeks. I went to *Edit My Subscription* and the settings were as before. Any ideas ?
Thanks, Smitty

The only idea I can give you is to talk to whoever you're getting that email digest from (or not getting it, I suppose).
This is a Usenet newsgroup. Not a listserv. You can read and post to the group through any newsreader software (examples include Gravity and Agent) or through Google Groups. Apparently you've been getting it through a list server somewhere that extracts posts from the group and sends them by email, but that's not the underlying architecture of this, or any, Usenet group.
--
Regards,