Norwegian Woodworkers?

Page 1 of 2
Anyone out there from Norway?
Just curious.
JP

My father was from Norway and a woodworker. That's as close as I can come
Ken

Couple of generations back, close enough?
mvh, Dave Hinz
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:31:54 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:

Probably, Isn't it Good ? that Norwegian wood ?
--
Jone's Law:
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:16:08 +0200, Kjell Bverfjord wrote:

Well I don't know if your replying to mine specifically, but I was quoting a rather harmless beatles song ... !, I for one could care less about Norway's financial success, though I certainly wish them all the best.
Happy Woodworking Indeed Kjell !, Sorry I couldn't help the obvious Beatles quote.
--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.

Naah, there was a troll who wandered in and, like a child craving attention, spouted a load of noise. Just a troll, nothing to worry about.

why would anybody in a skiing group care if any of the rec.woodworking regulars live in Norway?
<G>

enjoy your trip. Norway sounds like a nice place- especially in the summer....

Drop me an email, I've been over there a couple of times, and my folks are over there right now. Be happy to give suggestions.
Dave Hinz

Done. I didn't know spamcop was an email server!
JP
Jay you are PIQUING man... RELAX!! JUST... JUST CALM DOWN!!
Alex

<ahem> It's merely a moment of violent clarity in the proverbial seaof uncertainty. Think nothing further.
JP ***************** Clairvoyance upon demand.
I, once had a girl....<G>

Troll

Yes, it was. Favor please, Ken? Don't repost troll's messages, as it allows the troll's trolling to get past filters that have been set up to block just that.
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:31:26 GMT, "Ken Johnsen"

It's a thread about Norway. What do you expect ?
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:28:15 +0100, Andy Dingley

Really can't lose there! Trolls of both kind are popular in Norway <G>

Jay, maybe you mean to say something like: "here in Norway"?
Alex

They always have guest woodworkers from norway. http://www.nordicfest.com/home.asp
Scott

Not a flat that's for sure.....