Norm Barks a Knuckle

Just finished watching Norm slather some alleged cherry with a mess of RBS, but that's not unusual. What's unusual is he had obviously barked a knuckle fairly recently, and it was obvious all through the show.

Can't wait for 3:00 pm to see if, perhaps, Roy has _NO_ blood on his hands today....

Reply to
George

RBS= Root Beer Stain??

-Marc

George wrote:

Reply to
M. DeBower

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:57:10 GMT, "M. DeBower" brought forth from the murky depths:

Reddish Brown Shit.

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reddish Brown Sludge

Reply to
David Binkowski

Saw that one, but didn't notice the injury. I did wonder how the wreck would respond to the finish stages . . . ;-)

I *did* notice Roy had a blackened thumbnail when he was putting together the finish carpenter's toolbox.

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck

LOL, this reminds me of those "snake hunter" TV shows where the catcher is missing fingers, has maformed extremities due to snake venom, etc... I always get a laugh outta that.

Reply to
<gabriel>

There's a "character actor" who's been in a few films--in quotes because I suspect he's really an animal trainer.

He has a hook on one of his hands, and he's always accompanied by a grizzley bear saying, "Nothing to worry about. . . he's very gentle."

Reply to
Charles Krug

Damn! A talking bear! Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

|George wrote: |> Just finished watching Norm slather some alleged cherry with a mess of RBS, |> but that's not unusual. What's unusual is he had obviously barked a knuckle |> fairly recently, and it was obvious all through the show. | |Saw that one, but didn't notice the injury. I did wonder |how the wreck would respond to the finish stages . . . ;-) | |> Can't wait for 3:00 pm to see if, perhaps, Roy has _NO_ blood on his hands |> today.... | |I *did* notice Roy had a blackened thumbnail when he |was putting together the finish carpenter's toolbox.

Don't know who "Roy" is... must be on cable.

However, I was watching TOH a few episodes back (I believe it was when they were using the Festool to whack out something or the other) and one of the guys was shooting brads with one of the other guys standing in the line of fire on the other side of the work. I meant to email them and say "Shame on you."

I did email Hometime once when "Robin" was standing on a deck watching the carpenter built a railing. He was firing 16's with a nail gun (no puny brad nailer) while she stood on the other side watching.

At least they wrote back and thanked me for the catch and promised it wouldn't happen again.

Reply to
Wes Stewart

Reply to
Jim K

That reminds me of that Treadwell fellow - supposedly a Grizzly Expert. He and his girlfriend were roundly mauled and killed recently and a view into his past shows his name et al were ficticious....I guess he got his "just desserts" huh?

Philski

gabriel wrote:

Reply to
Philski

We once had a safety director who only had 4 of his original 10 fingers left. We all got quite a kick out of that.

Philski

gabriel wrote:

Reply to
John