green or air dried wood in SE Wisconsin

Does anyone know of anyone that has green or air dried lumber available in SE Wisconsin?

Someone with a woodmizer or some sort of tree or landscape service?

Reply to
Lazarus Long

I don't live there anymore, but there was a hardwood place on the North side of Hwy 41 as your are going Southbound in the Slinger / Holy Hill area and right before the turn off for Germantown and specificially the Gander Mountain.store. From what I saw, it seemed that there was allot of Green lumber on racks outside the shop.

Don

Reply to
V.E. Dorn

Reply to
Lazarus Long

Try Badger Hardwoods near Lake Geneva. They have a web site

IIRC....

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall