Nice Air Hose??

Hey, just got an email from Rockler, This is on sale for $19.99

any of you know if this is 3/8 or 1/4 inch hose? Looks like the same material as the Flexzilla which is more money. Might be interested in this.

It says assembled in the US, so it might be the Chineese version of Flexzilla (made in USA) and assembled here.

Reply to
tiredofspam

>> Do any of you know if this is 3/8 or 1/4 inch hose?

Click on the enlarged photo and it clearly says 3/8". The price is based on the length, here is the 50' coil of the same product on Amazon:

I have the Flexilla:

well made hose, but, just like a garden hose, don't believe the hype on any air hose. It depends whether they are pressurized on how well they don't kink or tangle over time.

Reply to
Swingman

Yep, and if I were to buy, I found the Flexzilla after posting this for a few dollars more. Would rather keep my money here in the US.

Reply to
tiredofspam

And the more info tab says with 1/4" fittings.

Mike

Reply to
Mike O.

The question asked was hose size. You can cut off the fittings and install your own if you want something besides 1/4" NPT, although 1/4" is pretty standard for most woodworking applications, nail guns, etc.. AMOF, the only folks I know in the business who even bother going up to even 3/8" may be painters.

Reply to
Swingman

I finally bit the bullet and went to retractable reels for airlines and electrical cords. Makes for a lot fewer trip hazards.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:48:09 -0700, Mike Marlow wrote (in article ):

I have a 'Reelcraft' positioned above my TS. Great for blowing off the dust before a cut and blowing off all the crap that piles up on the extension table when I need to crosscut a 2x4.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce