Newbie Question - Featherboards

ok, I stand corrected. from my information gathering experience I start the the narrowest search and expand if I get insufficient results. if I am trying to get an answer to a woodworking question, I start with the wreck and expand from there. I don't read any other groups so have to plead ignorance on this one.

{sarcastic comment deleted}

BRuce

Michael Daly wrote:

Reply to
BRuce

I like that, can i borrow that from time to time? :-)

BRuce

(While I did not f> : So Bob ... if the words are that offensive to you, why did you repost them? > >

Reply to
BRuce