NEW; Triton Drill

Innovative Triton have released a new 18V cordless drill with a plunge mechanism:
http://www.triton.net.au/products/pd.html
--
Groggy

Hi Greg, Saw it in Nov last year at a show. Nice balance and great torque. Price beats all competition. Have you seen the metal chop saw? Also innovative, bit expensive compared to a abrasive disc saw but the cut quality is superb, no burrs. George Lewin sure comes up with winning ideas.
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:59:20 +0200, Phil Hansen

Hi Phil. I have seen the metal saw but as yet have heard nothing about it other than it gives a nice clean cut (as you said).
It's good to see someone taking a risk with new ideas; Lee Valley, Triton, Bose and a few others. The rest of the crowd are too complacent or copy other's work.
I'm not sure why, but I appreciate this more as I get older.
Greg
--
Groggy