New shop almost ready

Hello everyone, just thought Id take this time to introduce myself (the names Jim)and maybe get a chance to chat some good woodworking talk with some of the members here. After a long 3 year break from shop work Im finally back at it again and setting up the new shop has been fun and a job of itself. I moved 3 years ago and had to put everything in storage until I could get the funds to build a new shop which I have done and cant wait to get back in the swing of things. Im finding tools I forgot I had! Im a woodworker/general contractor and have been doing so for a while now (18 years) but I really miss the shop work and so much prefer it over log home building which is what has been paying the bills lately . The coffee is better here at home for one thing! *wink*
Jim
-- ....
James D Kountz wrote:

You need to specify the dimensions of your shop and reel off a list of goodies you have, so we can tell you how incredibly much you suck. :)
Welcome...