new reader

hi i'm a new reader here and a hobbyist/semi pro woodworker based in australia, i am going to set up a site soon with a picture page where you can publish photo's of your work and a classifieds page where you can also sell your work if you want. anyway i am enjoying the group here and will advise on an address of the site i am setting up, ASAP. also if there is anyone who would be willing to contribute to this site by way of articles or photo's or how to's i would love to hear from you. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Hi John, Looking forward to seeing your site. In the interim, you can check out mine at... http://joesandbettyspages.bravehost.com/page5.html Oh, by the way check out bravenet.com. They've got a lot of webpage addons for webmasters. Cheers. Joe_Stein
john s wrote:

thats where i do most of my hosting,but was looking for something a bit different,see how it goes man,about to check out your site
:D Welcome aboard. There is a lot of useful information here.