NatWest card reader - more

My NatWest card reader dropped into the letter box this morning. So I checked it with my NatWest card, worked fine then some of my other cards. It worked with a TSB debit card, but refused an Halifax Mastercard credit card.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Richard

A Barclaycard might work - if you happen to have one.

Reply to
Michael Chare

My card reader will not accept credit cards, only debit cards.

Reply to
Old Codger

Just a thought - will they work with any non-UK cards?

Reply to
S Viemeister

In general yes, I have a BNP Paribas one (Belgium) and that works fine with my Lloyds cards (and vice versa).

Reply to
Chris Green

Halifax is Lloyds. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And what about the talking ones. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Interesting. I have a US card - I'll see if my RBofS reader accepts it.

Reply to
S Viemeister

The Barclays pinsentry accepts any card that complies with the apacs standard. Not all do.

Reply to
Andrew

I don't know. Do you?

Reply to