New Powermatic Cabinet Saw

Apparently there is a new Powermatic cabinet saw being introduced. Looks like it has very nice features. To name a few, casters that drop down so that you have a built in mobile base, a true and easily removable riving knife, and a spindle lock.
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
I was just reading a review on the new powermatic 2000 and it looks awesome. the spindle lock and riving knife are very nice features. along these same lines jet has a new super saw out too which also looks really nice.
--
Dominic Palazzola
www.dominicswoodshop.com
Leon wrote:

any idea what percentage of this saw is built in the US, and what percentage in China?

Being reasonably priced, probably similar to Jet.
I'm glad I got my 66 before they changed it.
For that kind of money the last thing I want is to be the guinea pig on a new saw - did that with my Delta bandsaw and ended up with a transition saw that didn't have the weight of the old saw, or the features of the new.
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:38:08 GMT, "Leon"

Same here. My PM66 will last a lifetime and probably more. Better yet, it is a precision machine built in the USA.