New MultiMaster, what accessories to buy?

After hearing everyone prattle on and on about how wonderful the MultiMaster was, I bought one at WWW's going out of business sale. ($160; doesn't qualify as a gloat when Amazon has them for $175, but not bad.)

They had a whole bunch of accessories left. Is there anything I can't live without at 30% off a somewhat inflated base?

Thanks.

Reply to
Toller