new mirka ROS to compete with Festool

Too rich for my blood but some of you pros might find this interesting:
http://www.mirkadustfreesanding.co.uk /
http://blogs.popularwoodworking.com/editorsblog/CEROS+Woodworking+Sander+From+Heaven.aspx
It's a palm sander (5" and 6") from Mirka that is supposed to feel more like an air sander. It uses a 22V brushless motor with a separate (quite large) power supply box. The handheld part for the 6" sander weighs just over 2 pounds and is very compact. The 6" sander is available with two different orbit sizes.
Looks like it's currently priced between the Festool ETS 150 and the Rotex 150.
Chris

Interesting, it looks like it could be comfortable. I have a 6" bosch something that will sand through the part and the table if you aren't careful but it is unwieldy and not at all comfortable to use. More like a grinder really. Sometimes I guy just needs to sand like that so it might be nice to have a better feel.

http://blogs.popularwoodworking.com/editorsblog/CEROS+Woodworking+Sander+From+Heaven.aspx
Thanks for posting this, Mirka is a Finnish company and I didn't know they produced electric sanders too. Their sanding papers are very good, IMHO. (Btw. Mirka is a Finnish translation of hebrew Miriam [or Mirjam, not sure or translitteration]).
seismo malm