New Grizzly 8" jointer?

I just saw that Grizz just came out with a new 8" x 75" jointer, the G0586. I can not see the difference between this one and the G0500, but the new one is listed at $625, and the G0500 is still $875. Both look to have the same specs, except the new 586 has the upper switch box. Both 2 HP, 4 blades, weight, etc. Can anyone tell what the differences would be? Seems like a phenomenal deal for an 8" jointer if the body is identical to the G0500.

Another to consider may be the G1018. Just received an email that it is on sale for $595.00
They use different cutters. Check them out on their site.

The look the same to me. Both four knives. Both 3". Both shielded and lubicated bearings...
Where do you see that the cutters are different? I see both have 3" diameter 4 knife cutterheads...
rob wrote:

It looks virtually identical to the Geetech I just bought with the exception of the switchbox. What's not absolutely clear is whether it has a magnetic switch. In any case, it appears to be a hell of a deal. Be cognizant that some folks have had problems aligning the belts IIRC, at least with the G0500.
The G1018 doesn't have the handwheel type table adjustments which I think are nice to have.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN