New fasttrak precision miter gauge?

Can anyone give a review of the new miter gauge from Woodworking Fasttrak? http://www.woodworkingfasttrak.com/detail.asp?pid6&parid
It looks like maybe they did what they could to reduce the price compared to their old model the "Deluxe Miter Gauge" which was (and is still) also sold as the Woodhaven: http://woodhaven.com/singleproduct/?fromsearch=1&productI00 while possibly improving it at the same time?
I'd love to hear a report from someone that has used it.
--
John Griffin-Wiesner

I have one and love it. I needed a bandsaw fence as well and picked up the fasttrak version of that as well. In ten seconds I can slide the fence off the bandsaw and slide it onto the miter gauge. The flip stop moves just as easy. Everything was just as accurate as they claim.
-James

them for %59.95 plus $5 shipping. Is that a decent deal?
Digger