need source.. line shaft driven paddle fan..

Folks -
Okay, here's a screwy one... any idea where I could find one of the above? You know, like in Casablanca, et al? I DAGS but didn't see what I wanted...
TIA,
John Moorhead
Add pictures here
✖
Call and check out where these guys got theirs.
http://www.prawnbroker.com/thetimbers/restaurant.htm
David Merrill

Add pictures here
✖

First google result for "Line Shaft Driven Paddle Fan" results in:
http://www.hansenwholesale.com/ceiling-fans/HW_fansearch.asp?sbStyle ¾lt
scott
Add pictures here
✖