Need some parts for an ancient Shopmaster SB-232 band saw.

I have an old SB-232 shopmaster 12" band saw. It still works great, but the guides are shot, and the tires are also cracked, so I would like to replace then too.
Anyone know where I can get parts for this thing, or should I just start shopping for a new one?
Thanks,
Todd
On Feb 16, 10:20pm, snipped-for-privacy@toddandjoanna.com wrote:

The first place to look is the ShopSmith website at www.shopsmith.com They have had all the parts I have needed for my Mark V and accessories.