Need Some Cheap Router Bits?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-Porter-Cable-Router-Bits_W0QQitemZ220050278310QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:38:48 -0500, "Buck Turgidson"

Seems like a decent deal...about 25% of retail.
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:41:15 -0500, Joe Bemier

Average cost per bit works out to 22.27$ US. Granted that some of those bits are quite pricey.
Pete
I think that you missed the 1,170 bits in the clamp shell package, giving an average price of about $14.84 US.

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:30:05 -0500, "Bruce T"

Thats what I got

How come the headers of this and the original post are almost identical except for the names? I think there's a name for that; and I don't mean bass turd, though it fits!
Joe Bemier wrote:

Are you talking about the header field of my post as compared to Buck's? The only similarity is we both posted on USENET in the same group.
Buck Turgidson wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-Porter-Cable-Router-Bits_W0QQitemZ220050278310QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Mmmm. interesting. Kempston is selling them. They have a line of their own. http://www.kempston.ca/home.htm

part of the deal. Anyone want to halvsies with me?

are so many router bits on Ebay already. I thought about it but decided it would turn into one of those failed scheme things.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-Porter-Cable-Router-Bits_W0QQitemZ220050278310QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I like the $1000 S/H... We ship half containers from HK to the US for about that....
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:56:33 -0500, "Locutus"

price. You must be doing a huge business to get those rates.

To Columbus Ohio actually, we share a container with a large department store. One of our partners handles a lot of their software development as a subcontractor. It's with a private freight company. We haven't price shopped as we new it was a decent deal, but I don't think it's a great deal.
Regardless, $1000 to ship those router bits domestically is absorbent.