need help finding parts!!!!!

i am trying to help a retired woodworker restore his "original" tablesaw. it is a craftsman model 113.24181 and we need a front trunion #62099 if anyone has a forum to find these parts please contact me snipped-for-privacy@indy.rr.com we have been looking for months with no luck so far.
--
gprell
Try this (for Canada): http://sears.ca/hips.nsf/eparts For USA select "USA" in the Province case.

I've had pretty good luck at the Sears website, though I haven't been looking for parts--just manuals.
You might try www.owwm.com. Not sure about the info they have on Craftsman, but it's generally a good site for old woodworking tools, and kinda interesting. I'm pretty sure they have at least a link or two for Craftsman. Good luck.
Dan
gprell wrote:

trunion
far.
www.sears.com
Right on the home page type in 62099. Comes right up with "trunion, Front".