Need brown stain/sealer/pesticide

Interesting paraphrasing there, Lobby. Only about half the pieces are covered or underground, and the portion underground is 1/4 of the total, so that's 1/8 underground, which could, indeed, be green or other ugly color.
The part which counts is the half which shows: Eye-level rails, the ends of porches and steps, uncapped posts, etc.
Also, using multiple colors in front of the client is usually unwise.
-- Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques

Damn. I got the definitive answer today about my problem: NOGO.
I called Homax (makers of Black Flag Termin-8) today and their customer service guy had all the dope. The EPA, in its wisdom, has deemed the product to be unclean. Brown is out. But, since the green has been on the market and advertised as a pesticide, it can stay.
The EPA, also in its wisdom, had deemed illegal any mixing of goops which can seal, color, and protect from bugs/weather/mildew, so I can't even make my own replacement.
I'm now looking for the right color of deck stain to at least seal and color the cut ends of pressure treated wood. <thud>
-- From the Book of Aussie Bush Etiquette:
Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.