Brown carpet stain from plant water

We have a large potted plant sitting on the carpet in the living room. Before I could place a deep dish under it, it got watered, and the brown water made a large brownish stain on the beige carpet. I've tried a couple of cleaning agents on it, which helped a little but still left a noticeable stain. Anyone have any suggestions/advice? Thanks.

Reply to
tenplay

Try some Windex, it works great.

Gary retired carpet cleaner

Reply to
Gary & Karen

Oxi-Clean took out bloody cat diarrhea stains (don't ask). A little plant water should be a piece of cake ;)

-- Jennifer

Reply to
Jennifer

Go see a carpet shop and get whatever product they use for kool aid and stains of vegetable origin. One brand was "Kool Out"

Reply to
bamboo