Nakashima show in LA this fall

The Japanese American National Museum in downtown Los Angeles will be mounting a show called George Nakashima: Nature, Form and Spirit from Sept. 12 to Jan. 2. On opening afternoon there will be a lecture by his daughter, Mira Nakashima, the author of the book by the same title. Here's the link to the JANM event calendar:

year for my late August birthday SWMBO arranged a family field trip to the Edward Weston photography show at the Huntington Library Museum in Pasadena (my other hobby is large format black & white photography). When I saw the announcement of the Nakashima show, I told her that's what I wanted to do this year.

This notice provided as a public service to all LA area Wreckers. Maybe we can meet there.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Dodd

Thanks for the heads up! I gotta mark this one down.

Layne

Reply to
Layne