My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start.

My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start. Is there a safety switch some where that needs to be flipped?

Reply to
Dean

Is there a reset on the motor somewhere? Is there power to the unit? Is the switch bad?

Reply to
RP

Check to see if the motor has a ckt breaker on it. My dewalt does

Reply to
woodchucker

I did a Google on AP10 manual. It shows no such switch. But I'd suspect the power switch.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard