My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start.

My Ryobi AP 10 planer won't start. Is there a safety switch some where that needs to be flipped?
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:44:01 PM UTC-4, Dean wrote:

Is there a reset on the motor somewhere? Is there power to the unit? Is the switch bad?
On 4/2/2014 10:44 PM, Dean wrote:

Check to see if the motor has a ckt breaker on it. My dewalt does
--
Jeff

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 02:44:01 +0000, Dean wrote:

I did a Google on AP10 manual. It shows no such switch. But I'd suspect the power switch.
--
Where have all the flowers gone? Pete Seeger 1919-2014