Multi-router plans

I seem to remember a site that had plans for building a homebuilt multi-router machine as seen on the DYI Channel with David Marks.
Does anyone know of such plans or a web site?
Thanks in advance
The first thing that comes to mind is David Mark's instruction on the DIY Channel
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ww_shop/article/0,2049,DIY_14445_3418514,00.html
That seemed too obvious though...is that what you mean?
ole wrote:

Is this the one you meant??
http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot390.shtml
There was another in a FWW issue a couple of years ago.
Yep! that's the one I was looking for.
Thanks Stephen

I seem to recall ShopNotes or Woodsmith or similar doing something similar to the JDS multi-router. Sorry can't get more specific than that.