Mortise Machine

Anyone know anything about the Harbor Freight Mortise machine?
Mine works great. I had to kiss the chisels a bit to sharpen them, but once that was done, its been fine. Be sure to tighten ALL the bolts when you take it out of the box.

Ask "Expert Woodworker", I'm sure he's unloaded a few containers of them at HF. <G>
Barry