Mortice & Tennon Joint or Biscuits

I am building some outdoor seating. Is there a simple way to cut accurate mortice and tennon joints. A jig or special technique to use? Or would biscuits be suitable. Thanks, Mal

Reply to
Mal

What about loose tenons? Strikes me as perhaps stronger than biscuits and simpler that M&T. I've used this from time to time when I need something fast:

tnfkajs

Reply to
JLucas ILS

Just to add in a tad more - my Beadlock setup often annoys me. It usually slips off the reference line at the worst possible time. It never slips during the first three holes on 'A', only one of the two on 'B'. Slips about

10-15% of the time. Grrr.
Reply to
tnfkajs