Mortice & Tennon Joint or Biscuits

I am building some outdoor seating. Is there a simple way to cut accurate mortice and tennon joints. A jig or special technique to use? Or would biscuits be suitable. Thanks, Mal
I wouldnt depend on biscuits for holding together outdoor furniture.. You can buy an attachment for a drill press for making mortises, or a dedicated mortiser, whch arent really that expensive. tenons are easily made on a tablesaw or router table. If it were me, i'd be going mortis and tenon all the way.

What about loose tenons? Strikes me as perhaps stronger than biscuits and simpler that M&T. I've used this from time to time when I need something fast: http://www.beadlock.com /

Ideal for chair work.

Just to add in a tad more - my Beadlock setup often annoys me. It usually slips off the reference line at the worst possible time. It never slips during the first three holes on 'A', only one of the two on 'B'. Slips about 10-15% of the time. Grrr.
The Beadlock works great and are at least as strong as regular mortise and tenon.