More SketchUp Tutorials

Hello,
For those here who are interested in SketchUp, take a look at the following link.
http://www.garymkatz.com/recent_articles.html
Specifically, the "Using Layers to Create Animation" and "Drawing a Bookcase Using Groups & Components" tutorials. They run around 30 and 40 minutes respectively. There are also other SketchUp models on his site.
Thanks go to RicodJour, who originally posted the link in response to the "Hinge Question" by Chris Wolf. I wouldn't have found the tutorials otherwise.
Peter.
Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

That link didn't really have much at all to do with Chris Wolf's hinge question, but I thought it was pretty neat anyway and I'm glad it turned you on to something. I do like what that Gary guy does with SketchUp, though I haven't checked out his tutorials. I'll check them out next opportunity.

Regarding Sketch Up, can anyone tell me whether the free version enables one to draw with a variety of line thicknesses?
Jeff
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
On Sun, 11 May 2008 08:41:38 +0100, Jeff Gorman wrote:

Not that I've seen, though its not high on my feature priority list.
On Sun, 11 May 2008 08:41:38 +0100, "Jeff Gorman"

Do you mean like the ability to control line thickness in AutoCAD or other cad application? If so, no. But saying that Sketchup really isn't a CAD application.
Sketchup is a 3D modeling program that can use dimensions. There aren't any 2D drawings to speak of in the traditional sense,