More noise about climate

Page 8 of 8

Thanks for that link/tip. I have been reading that online paper and must say that fits me and my outlook perfectly. Then, upon reading where that paper came from, it became clear why I like it as much as I do. It was a combination of two very different newspapers, one artsy- fartsy from Amsterdam and one all-business/international paper from Rotterdam/The Hague. Well, guess what... where I was born and raised was almost exactly dead-centre between those 3 cities. Alphen Aan Den Rijn. In the 1960's we had influences from all three cities, in terms of fashion, music, etc. Then also wedged between Leiden and Utrecht, there was an academic influence as well.
Then all hell broke loose when I first tuned in to Radio Caroline..<G>
Really cool stuff. Again, thanks for that.