More noise about climate

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Depends on whether four legs are worse than two?

Reply to
Robatoy

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:35:28 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Drew Barrymore, move over. "Firestarter III, Piglet Pie!"

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:56:28 -0700, the infamous "Max" scrawled the following:

Yeah, that was truly slick of Baldy, wasnt' it, Max?

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:41:24 GMT, the infamous Bob Martin scrawled the following:

greenhouse gas".

How's that swallowing coming along, Bob? Looks pretty advanced to me. ;)

You overlooked 3 important words: "...of any import." I'll bet that wasn't an accident, Mr. Alarmist. How does it feel for your entire cartel of Alarmist crime to come tumbling down around you as it is?

Don't worry, you'll find another "cause" soon. You libs always do. Maybe go back to overpopulation or anti-nuke?

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Shave The Whales

Reply to
LDosser

..then there is the Canuckistani mantra: "Save The Forests, Eat a Beaver!"

Reply to
Robatoy

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:53:56 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

My fave bumper sticker:

NUKE THE GAY BABY WHALES FOR JESUS

-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

LOL!

Mine from way back is:

FREE THE INDY 500!

Reply to
LDosser

One I've never seen:

Whale Oil is a Renewable Resource Live Green

Reply to
HeyBub

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:33:55 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

I liked it because it incensed _everyone_.

Good 'un.

-- We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us. -- Marcel Proust

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks for that link/tip. I have been reading that online paper and must say that fits me and my outlook perfectly. Then, upon reading where that paper came from, it became clear why I like it as much as I do. It was a combination of two very different newspapers, one artsy- fartsy from Amsterdam and one all-business/international paper from Rotterdam/The Hague. Well, guess what... where I was born and raised was almost exactly dead-centre between those 3 cities. Alphen Aan Den Rijn. In the 1960's we had influences from all three cities, in terms of fashion, music, etc. Then also wedged between Leiden and Utrecht, there was an academic influence as well.

Then all hell broke loose when I first tuned in to Radio Caroline..

Really cool stuff. Again, thanks for that.

Robatoy

Save the whales, collect the entire set.

Reply to
Mark Hansen

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 22:35:04 -0700, the infamous Mark Hansen scrawled the following:

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests!

-- We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us. -- Marcel Proust

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Swingman

Great cover! Bookmarked for later perusal. Thanks.

Reply to
LDosser

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:24:37 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

mag cover wif a nekkid al on it. And the polar bears were cracking up so hard, they spewed on the _inside_ of the monitor.

Blast you, Swingy! Prepare us, will ya?

I'm halfway through and consider it a good article.

-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Larry Jaques

LOL ... I thought the caricature of Big Al was worth the click.

Reply to
Swingman

And here is what the IPCC is saying now:

Swingman

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:30:47 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

than man. What a novel thought!" Understatement of the decade.

But the True Believers in AGWK continue on, unhindered by reality.

-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Larry Jaques

but, but, but - what happened to the hockey stick? This guys asking to be kicked out of the club...

Reply to
Doug Winterburn