Miter Saw Dust Collection Hoods?

Page 2 of 2
On 1/19/16 12:44 AM, Eclectic Vomit wrote:

Ahhh, so nice to have a cyber stalker. Unlike you, I don't hide behind anonymity, which often leads to cowards like you checking out my website looking for ammunition for their lame attempts at insults.
I have enough mutual respect for my fellow community members-- and the balls-- to post my insults using my real name and making it easy for cyber stalkers to know who I am. :-) I don't post anything in here I wouldn't say to someone's face. Unlike you.
I've asked before if your lack of punctuation was due to some sort of disability. You didn't answer so we're all left to assume you're just lazy or think you're too cool for school or whatever.
I think you'll find you'll get a modicum of respect in here if you quit posting ignorant comment behind an anonymous pseudonym.
--

-MIKE-

On 1/18/2016 9:31 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Damn Gordon, you had to have the LS1014... I miss my saw. Nice setup.
--
Jeff

Thanks for the compliment. However, the saw is the predecessor to the LS1014, the LS1013.