Minwax Polycrylic

Hi: Does anyone have first hand knowledge of spraying Polycrylic using a compressor and spray gun? I can no longer find water based Polyurethane and have been forced to purchase the more expensive Polycrylic (water based).

John

Reply to
John Eppley

The stuff works great. Do not shake. Do not thin.

Reply to
Robatoy

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:52:43 -0600, Robatoy wrote (in article ):

I used an automotive touch-up gun (1 pint cup) and had great results.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

I have sprayed with an hvlp turbine setup and it works well. There are better products for less money like Hehr clear acrylic.

Reply to
CM

Thanks to all I began spraying this morning. Great results with easy cleanup. I will try the Hehr product in the future.

John

Reply to
John Eppley