Minor Goat

My goat is much smaller than Joat's. You might say it's just a kid.
Today in the mail I not only received, absolutely free, a drill gauge (it was the new sporty black one with the metric equivalent on the back); also enclosed were a sheet of address labels with my previous address on them. Peel and stick. No yummy licking those labels. Thanks Handyman Club!
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
You can thank E-Cabinets for that. I started receiving that junk the moment I registered for their disc.
Sigh.
Gerald Ross wrote:

Just got back from visiting my parents who run a thrift store for their church - and as I was helping unpack stuff to get ready to put out front, what did my wonderous eyes behold - yes folks, a brand new, virgin, Lifetime Member patch for the Handyman Club of America - - How much do you have to send in for those things - like 25 glue scra.., err.. drill index's ;-)
George

Sorry to tell you - it's NOT a drill gauge - it's a glue spreader. I have 6 of 'em.
:)
Vic