Post Fasteners

I've got several bookshelves and I'd like to bind them together. I'm thinking about using post fasteners and was trying to find some online. The local stores in my area do keep many of the size I need in stock.

The vertical component of the shelves are about 1 inch wide, so the post fasteners need to be about 2 inches.

Any ideas? I've seen lots for paper/book binding, but not for woodworking.

thanks

Steve P

Gene T

"Steve P" wrote in news:_baDg.169$xk3.114@dukeread07:

I've used something similar. Try Jantz Supply (knife making supplies)

and do a product search for rivets and screws. Look at the acorn screws and corbys.

Reply to
Smaug Ichorfang

Try a search for connector bolt.

oo Mike oo