Mini-Gloat Scrow Saw

I was at Sears looking for a circle cutter and a bargain table caught my eye. There was a Delta SS250 scroll saw, which admittedly is about as low-end as you can go in scrolls saws. The $100 price was marked down to $35. I asked the sales guy if it had the manual and wrench. His reply was no, but I'll sell it to you for $17.50 (!) and blades for 1/2 off. Got it home and it works fine -- not a Hegner or RBI/Hawk but it cuts fine.
I didn't really need a scroll saw. I'm out of space with my table saw, band saw, jointer, etc. But come on, for the cost of 1/2 a tank of gas?
It even came in handy this week to cut a small odd shaped hole in acrylic.
-- Mark

Nice deal :)

Wish that was what gas cost me. Last fill was $75. Makes mealmost miss the shortage in the 70's.

Plastics are fun. Have fun with it!