Millers Falls Red

I've collected a couple or three older Millers Falls planes, which, btw, are a refreshing change from the usual Stanley blah blah blah .....
Anyway, I'd like to restore the distinctive red paint on the backsides of the frogs. You heard me, I wanna' spray paint some frog's asses Millers Falls red.
Any wreckers know of a source of red paint that matches?
TIA
-JBB