Micro GLOAT! :))

Yesterday, I went to town and stopped by the wood store. They had a box with Afzelia burl in it and no price. I asked the manager how much for 100 lbs. He said that he would have to call the owner. The owner said I could have 100 lbs for $2.00 a pound! Ever since i have been watching for the sheriff to come round. :))
Sure hurt to lay out that $200.00!