Wood Gloat

A few months ago the father inlaw comes over to the house with his truck. He said he was at an auction and picked me up some lumber. I looked and saw about 10 boards. Three or four we warped and cupped, so I figured these would be firewood. The remaining boards are old rough sawn 1" wide boards. The are very old and dirty. Last night I changed the blades in by planer and started planing some lumber I just bought. I then grabbed one of the old boards the inlaw got me and to my delight.. It is solid black wallnut with tiger burl on top of that!

So got five 8" wide 7' boards for a whole $2.00! :)

Reply to
PPH

i am a little behind on my messages... but if you look very closely...... you can see my lips move....

Reply to
WARRENRN1