Metric brad-point drill bit

I'm looking for a 14mm brad-point bit. Rockler is sold out until February. Who else is a good source for things like this?
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:

Lee Valley Tools:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageB261&category=1%2C180%2C42240
Did you look at McMaster Carr?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
On 12/11/2004 6:38 PM Joe wrote:

Yes I did - something like $34 for one 14mm brad point bit. Lee Valley (thanks, Nova) has 'em for eight clams.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

Youza... That's mighty steep.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

but you get it the next day so it's not so bad.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On 12/11/2004 9:39 PM Steve Knight wrote:

True, true. But that $8 Lee Valley item is eight CANADIAN smackers. Comes to $5.50 US. It's worth the wait.
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Greetings- I assume 9/16 is not close enough ? 0.5625 vs. 0.5512.
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

On 12/13/2004 1:54 PM Jim L. wrote:

It's for a metric barrel hinge. Mfgr sez the fit has to be just right. Hate to see the door fall off -- as there is no fallback position -- so I'll stick with the mfgr's recommendation on this one.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Lee Valley in their latest catalog has metric brad point drill bits
John
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:13:02 -0800, "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"

On 12/14/2004 5:07 PM John wrote:

Yup, and that's who I ordered from. At a pretty good price, too.
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

Any of our distributors can obtain a 14mm brad point drill for you. We are in stock on this item at this time. Email me your zipcode and I'll see if we have a dealer near you.
Robert Larson snipped-for-privacy@rlarson.com
On 12/20/2004 10:16 PM Robert Larson wrote:

Thanks, Robert -- Lee Valley has them for about US$ 5.50, I ordered one a week ago.