Maritime Scrollsawers

i'm wondering if there are any other hobby scrollsawers that visit this newsgroup? are there any clubs/groups around the halifax, ns area?
You can also check out http://www.workshopbuzz.com/forum /; might have a more Canadian based focus.
Clint

gsl wrote:

I do a bit of scroll sawing amongst other things. Usually I use the saw to fashion a piece for a toy or project. Sometimes I use it just for the fun of it. regards John