Makita LS1013FL reconditioned from Tyler Tool

Anyone order this ? It's $379 with $6.95 shipping. Thought that was a pretty sweet deal for this saw. I've never ordered from Tyler before, but online feedback seems to be pretty good. Was hoping someone out there has gotten one of these as a refurb and can comment on their experience.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
cbodnar

I bought a refurb Delta SCMS, several routers, a drill, and maybe a nail gun from Tyler.

Basic, servicable, packaging, nothing pretty. I've always been happy with the tools and speed of service, and would buy from them again.

In most cases, the refurbs are identical to the "new" version after the first cut. I only go refurb if a significant savings (25% for inexpensive stuff, 15-20% for higher priced) is involved, but I do look for refurbs before every purchase.

Enjoy it!

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I ordered the Makita Nickel Metal Hydride drill. On arrival both batteries gave the error light when put in the charger. They sent two new batteries (the larger amp/hr batteries). They did the same, so they sent a new charger. Everything worked fine then, so I returned the bad charger and smaller batteries in the prepaid box. I am happy. Nice people to work with.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I ordered one. Haven't seen it yet.

Reply to
Pat

How long ago? Which version of LS1013?

Right now, Tyler has only the LS1013FLR in stock. The LS1013R and LS1013LR are "currently not orderable".

redbelly