Magna-Set Magnetic Jointer Knife Setting Jig

I have a Woodstock International #1210 Magnetick Jointer Knife Setting Jig I want to sell. Works on jointers from 4" to 8". Before I put it on Ebay I thought I'd offer it here.

Amazon sells it for $59.20. I'll sell it for $40 including freight to anywhere in the lower 48 . . . Used it twice. Perfect condition, includes the original box.

Rick Lawrence, KS

Rick

is marketed by Delta - don't know what the difference is . . . Make an offer if you're interested.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Nova

jointer to make beautiful cabinets like yours.

Reply to
bookman

their description says "patents owned by Woodstock Int'l", it doesn't say that it is made by Woodstock. That may not mean that the quality is different, but it smells a bit deceptive. Even so the price looks really good.

PDX David

(By the way Nova, every time I see your name I get really hungry. Just down the valley from here there is a fantastic Hungarian restaurant named "Novak's". Man can they cook!)

Reply to
Jane & David