Magna-Set Magnetic Jointer Knife Setting Jig

I have a Woodstock International #1210 Magnetick Jointer Knife Setting Jig I want to sell. Works on jointers from 4" to 8". Before I put it on Ebay I thought I'd offer it here.
Amazon sells it for $59.20. I'll sell it for $40 including freight to anywhere in the lower 48 . . . Used it twice. Perfect condition, includes the original box.
Rick Lawrence, KS http://www.thunderworksinc.com
Rick wrote:

I just rechecked Amazon and might have the wrong price. The $59.20 unit is marketed by Delta - don't know what the difference is . . . Make an offer if you're interested.
Rick
Rick wrote:

New they're $26.95 at Grizzly Tools:
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2008/Main/357
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

For what it's worth: Grizzly may or may not be selling the same jig - their description says "patents owned by Woodstock Int'l", it doesn't say that it is made by Woodstock. That may not mean that the quality is different, but it smells a bit deceptive. Even so the price looks really good.
PDX David
(By the way Nova, every time I see your name I get really hungry. Just down the valley from here there is a fantastic Hungarian restaurant named "Novak's". Man can they cook!)

Sorry, I already own one. Hope it sets up my jointer to make beautiful cabinets like yours.