Lowe's Closeout on Delta Equip.

Page 2 of 2
Jet and Delta are both good. Now if only HD will drop their Ridgid crap and start selling a real brand. Maybe they could work out a deal with Grizzly and start carrying their stuff.

I heard that Black & Decker is buying out Delta and Porter Cable. Perhaps this will mean their resellers will change stock mix.
Ron wrote

I just ran down to the local one here and picked up the 12" Delta BS for $197. It was the last one in any of the local stores. Passes the nickel test, I'm a happy camper. Looks like my NY BIL gets my old 9" Delta BS. The 14" BS wasn't on sale, darn it. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work