Looking for Teak Plywood in NJ - Any Reputable Sources?

I am looking to build an entertainment center out of teak for my living room. The rest of our furniture is all teak. I am looking for teak plywood. Can anybody recomend any places in NJ?

I know teak is not cheap. But I thought I could build the cases out of the teak plywood thereby eliminating having to veneer the sides and top. The only part I would have to veneer is the edge.

Any tips or ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
William J.

Try 'New Jersey Lumbermen's' . . . around Hammonton, I think.

They do have a web site, so try a 'google search'

Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

Reply to
Ron Magen

This may help.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Reply to
klaatu

If your anywhere near Bayonne, try Bayridge Lumber.

BAYRIDGE LUMBER P.O. Box 11

101 E. 2nd STREET BAYONNE NJ USA 07002 tel. 201-437-9200 fax.201-437-1352 email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com website:

scottso

South Jersey Lumbermen has teak plywood. They are located in Laureldale on Holly st. If you are headed south, go down rt. 50 just past atlantic city expressway overpass, make right on Holly, go about

1/2 mile and look for old blue coal truck on your left. Turn into drive and stop at office. They are open from 7:00 to 4:00 monday to thursday, friday they close at noon. Like most hardwood yards they are closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 If you are headed north on rt. 50 you cannot make a left on holly because of median strip, go down to jughandle and make your turn. mike
Reply to
mike

Hi Scottso,

I work in Bayonne, and am not familiar with downtown area, are they off

440? Also web site comes up not found error, Thanks, Glenn

scottso wrote:

Reply to
Cutsquare

Thanks for all your replys. I live in central NJ about 35 miles outside of NYC near New Brunswick if that matters....

Reply to
William J.

Try

U. S. Mahogany Corp.

746 Lloyd Rd Aberdeen, NJ 07747
Reply to
Mlshaker

Larry Levinson Talking up to the vocal ... LLevinson*Bloomberg.net (remove the star etc ....)

Reply to
Larry Levinson