looking for site on routing for beginers

I have just started using a router and find I am rather good at it but I would like to find a web site to teach me a little more of what each bit does and some patterns for frame work here is what I am trying to make cabinet doors I would like to make a nice framed doors then insert a piece of oak plywood into it then stencil a design and finish it all in a clear finish for I am building this for my camp. Also a site on cabinet doors would be helpful

Be sure not to miss www.patwarner.com If nothing else, it will make you drool over what can be done with a router and give you the incentive to learn more. Ed
Start here www.patwarner.com and you may want to consider his books and/or CD. I bought the books and they are excellent.
Bob S.