Looking for older Sears RAS parts

I have an older Sears RAS ('60s vintage with chrome knobs) that needs some TLC. New parts are either unavailable or cost more than the machine's worth. Off the top of my head, the pivot clamp shoe, degree wheel at the top of the column, table clamps, and some other minors parts. Anyone have one they'd like to part out?
GTO(John)
I just bought a new RAS and just about ready to throw my old one away (that vintage) and currently have it in the back of the pickup to find a dumpter. Email me with what you want and if you pay the shipping, you can have the parts. The motor and carriage is going to Emerson for the recall but I still have the rest.
Don

TLC.
Off the

column,