Does anyone have a Delta contractor's saw arbor?

I have a Delta 34-338 contractor's saw with an arbor that was wrecked. A new one's on the pricey side, so I'm trying here first. Used is find as long as there's no damge. I believe the arbors from several model saws will fit this one. I can provide pics and measurments of the part.

Thanks

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4