Sears Parts Coupon

Folks, I received in the mail from Sears an order confirmation which contained a

10% coupon for future parts orders, expiring 4/30/06. I figured that I would share this for anyone ordering parts from Sears by then.

Code # 60002

Enter that into the Coupon Information Box on the Order Summary page. It says that it also works if you phone in an order, just tell them the code. Valid in USA only.

Hoping this helps someone, Tomes

Reply to
Tomes