Look what happened to this feller's workshop

Page 4 of 4
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

But I'd probably think Tesla was funny.

What's a Tesla Stop? ;-)
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I see you're not that funny either... ;) Didn't you notice the man was sort-of driving an FMC 150?
I'd love to hear what the insurance company has to say. It's seems they could pay off his claim and then sue him (for operating a vehicle negligently).
On 12/14/2013 12:47 PM, Bill wrote:

Probably not, if they could they would be suing every one, that they insure, that got a ticket for having an accident.
Leon wrote:

Maybe the answer depends on whether the insured lives in a "No-Fault" state or not. In Indiana, they are not afraid to sue.
"Bill"

"No-Fault"

I don't think he lives in the United States if he can stand on his right foot, on the ground, and put his left foot on the clutch pedal. Something is very wrong with this story....

;-) Thinking of it again, I suppose this is a Tesla Stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kjI08n4fg

No, I hadn't. All truck tires look the same. ;-)

Probably not. Anything can happen but if it's a decent insurance company, they'll just pay. He may (or may not) have a surcharge on his insurance for the next few years. There is a reason to not go cheap on auto insurance, though.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

In the meantime, we can all work on our sense of humor. : )

I guess it's _not_ working, huh?
Somebody wrote:

A place where you stop a Tesla, of course.
Lew
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:27:14 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I would regard the previous notion as more of a "Tesla Grill". ; )

I suppose you have a point. If you have to wait to have it recharged, you're *stopped* for some time.

Hopefully there is a bar around, to drown that $100K loss.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote in

I thought it was the end of the wires, or the point where they get too far apart for the spark to arc across.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.